Tuesday, 18 June 2013

White Chocolate delight

Yes, it’s true, all you chocolate lovers – brace yourselves! Our friends at Rocland Estates have come up with two White Chocolate Box products!

The Moscato – a sparkling wine – features a rather quirky beer bottle–type closure, called a ‘crown closure’ in the trade. Although rather sweet for some of us, chilled and served with pudding it becomes an absolute delight.


The Chocolate Box Sauvignon/Semillon – aka ‘Zesty Chocolate’ – lives up to its name. I’m not usually a fan of Semillon, but this was a pleasant surprise to me – a very pleasant surprise in fact. It makes a real change to taste a so-called ‘new world’ sauvignon that is not overly gooseberry and cats’ pee-like, sorry!  I have friends who will only drink Sauvignon from New Zealand – but just wait ‘til they taste this, I will convert them, I am sure. This is a much more subtle, gentle flavour – and we love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment